Due to the volume of funding requests we receive, the Foundation is unable to fund all of the worthy programs that come to our attention. The list of organizations below may serve as a resource to help identify potential support for your work:
- The Chonicle of Philanthropy is a source for foundation leaders, fundraisers, grantmakers and others involved in the philanthropic field.
- Council on Foundations is a membership organization that supports grantmakers and others involved in the philanthropic field.
- Foundation Center is a source for knowledge about U.S. philanthropy and offers tools for locating prospective funders.
- GuideStar provides information to philanthropies and nonprofits to advance transparency and enable users to make better decisions and encourage charitable giving.
- Idealist.org provides individuals and organizations the opportunity to exchange resources and ideas, and to locate opportunities and supporters.
- Independent Sector provides a leadership forum for charities, foundations and corporate giving programs committed to advancing the common good in the United States and around the world.
- Network for Good provides training and tools for raising funds effectively online.
- Yahoo Philanthropy is an online directory of philanthropic resources.